Archer Magazine #08 The Spaces Issue
The Spaces Issue
“Space and safety are key to human experience,” writes Archer Magazine founder Amy Middleton in her editors letter. “For people with diverse identities – the people whose voices we amplify through this publication – safe spaces can sometimes be hard to find.”
Online space. Physical space. Bodily space. Emotional space.
Nightclubs. Sharehouses. Detention centres.
This issue features:
* Sex worker spaces by Tilly Lawless
*Q&A with Alex Lahey by Dani Leever
* Masculinity and social change by Rathini Kandavel
* Hair and identity by Jaya Keaney
* Gay in detention by Nima
* Saudi Arabia to Australia by Razia Zakarya
* Public sex by Regan Lynch
* BDSM communities by Anna Kingston
* Sharehouses and The Dirty Habit by Vincent Silk